Job Oppurtunities In New Tv Channel “BOL”

Bol Tv
Job Oppurtunities In New Tv Channel “BOL”

A new Tv channel is going to Launch within few weeks with the name of ”Bol Tv”. TV Channel Starts Hiring Massively in All Over Pakistan for all designantions.The head office of this new channel will be in Lahore but they are hiring people from all over the Pakistan.

Subscribe to this page for more Job Opportunities.

Following Posts are available in This channel.

Anchors:

Outstation Cameramen and Reporters

Trainee Associate Producers

Ticker desk:

In-charge Ticker desk

Associate Producer

Ticker Operator

Bureau: (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad)

Reporters & Trainee reporters

System Administrator

Communication Operator

Others:

Wardrobe Designers

Set Designers

Makeup Artists

How to apply for a Job ??

BOL is hiring. Join the media revolution, experience exciting lifestyle with exceptional career and growth opportunities! Apply now! Log on to www.bolnetwork.com/jobs

Regional Post

Copy Editors required for English & Urdu service in Pakistan Bureau

Applicants can send résumé and cover letter With a Passport size picture to Careers@regionalpost.com

Join us on Facebook : Regional Post

524
SHARES

387 thoughts on “Job Oppurtunities In New Tv Channel “BOL”

1. Hira ahmad awan

I want to b anchor and I have also experience in anchoring …. If you have vacancy for anchor then plz tell me thank you…

2. Muhammad Nabeel Khan

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM SIR… I’M M. NABEEL KHAN WITH INTER CURRENTLY B.COM PERT 1

1. Hamza abbasi

Dear sir I am an Advocate from Islamabad. I am a Corporate and Tax Lawyer. I am Legal Adviser of UBL also. I want To work in Your TV channel in Islamabad . My cell No. Is 03111865131

3. rashid hussain

hi sir i need a job for technical i was working with radio buraq and humara FM 94.6 i have a experein on technical and production in charge so plz sir contect me on 03339851978

thanks

4. Furqan umer

i am DIPLOMA HOLDER In the field of mechanical technology and also have intermediate i,com
    sir i want to job in ur channel i have experience in mechanical field and in an office work kindly if u have a jobs please contact me
    regards
    furqan umer

5. Mansoor Ur Rehman

Dear Mr. HRD Manager
    Bol Network TV Channel.

Subject: Request for the Post of Procurement / Supply Chain

As-Salāmu `Alaykum
    Dear Sir,
    Sir I want to apply for the post of “Procurement / Supply Chain” in your esteemed organization, I want to bring something important in your knowledge, that I had passed B.Sc. Examination in 2002 and I have 09th years of experience in Supply Chain Management, From Astro Pack, Fluid Technology International (FTI) and Tri – Pack Films Limited, Karachi – Pakistan (A Joint Venture of Packages Limited and Mitsubishi Corporation) Company Business: Manufacturer of BOPP, CPP &Metalizer Films.
    Sir I wish to offer my services for the said post and I enclosed my resume for your kind consideration.
    A brief review of what I have accomplished over the years and can do the best for you.
    1. Store Incharge of Astro Plastic (Pvt) Ltd. An Associated Ismail Industries Limited
    (From 19Jul, 2012 To Present).
    Company Business: Manufacturer of BOPP, BO PET, CPP & Metalized Films.

2. Coordinator Supply Chain of Fluid Technology International (Pvt) Ltd. (From 22Feb, 2012 To 18Jul 2012). 06 Months) Company Business: Manufacturer of Mineral Water (Vey Water).

3. Store Officer / Purchase Officer of Tri-Pack Films Ltd. – Sister Concern of Packages Ltd.
    (From 01 February 2005 To 20 Feb 2012) 07 Years & 02 Months. Company Business: Manufacturer of BOPP, CPP & Metalized Films

4. Business Development Officer of Gujrat Steel (Pvt) Ltd. (From Jan 2004 To Jan 2005) 01 Year & 01 Month, Company Business: Steel Manufacturer & Store and Warehouse Rags.

My Responsibilities included Responsible for the Store and Purchase Department.
    • Receiving of Goods. Inspection of received Goods. Rejection of Goods
    • Store Keeping / House Keeping, Issuance of Goods. Stock Position Report.
    Consumable Items Report
    &
    Purchasing of various items from different suppliers, Including Packing Materials, Oil & Lubricants, Hardware Items, Spare Parts, Local Fabrications, Office Equipment’s, Staff Amenities and Services
    With Working SAP Environment Specifically for Materials Management Module

Diversity: I have interface with all probable facts of Distribution, trade and supply chain management, my experience ranges from Purchase to Store resulting.

Team Player: I have benefited much as well as contributed more to teams in terms of learning, experience and knowledge. I was assigned the task to train and develop new employees thus enabling me to polish my team building skills.

As you can see from my resume, right now I am working in Astro Plastic (Pvt) Ltd. As Store Incharge, In my position I am responsible for managing all Purchases, Store, Warehouse and logistics, and before I
    used to work in Fluid Technology & Tri Pack Films Limited in Purchase & Store Departments. In my position I am responsible for managing all Purchasing, Store and Warehouse activities.

I am convinced that working for Bol Network TV Channel. Will be an exciting and challenging experience, I am confident that your esteemed Organization will provide me stimulating working environment and opportunity for enhancing my knowledge and experience thus allowing me to demonstrate my skills in a highly commercial, technological and challenging environment.

I feel that I have the correct balance of relevant skills and experience plus the enthusiastic commitment to make me a valuable member of Bol Network TV Channel.

Therefore, your kind honor is requested to kindly consider to my job application for the same, for this act of kindness I will ever remain great full to you.

I am available for interview and looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mansoor Ur Rehman
    mansoorurrehman2008@gmail.com
    Address: House # R-74, Block II,
    Ghazi Town, Malir-15, Karachi,Pakistan
    Mob: 0313/0300-8928852

6. Adeel Ahmed

sir I am student of arena multimedia and my AMSP course is continue and I want to job in animation department , NLEs , 2D Designer , 3D Designer

7. MUHAMMAD ADNAN

Dear Sir i am a telecom engineer i have a experienced of 1.5 years in a telecom field i have already done work in dunya tv as a junir communication engineer so i need a job in broadcasting field or a satellite field my mobile no is 0312-8703002 Thanks

8. sh.kashif Nazir

salam.bhai main Muzaffar ke liy apke team me shamil hona chahta hon.10 years sy is field me hon or is wqt ARUJ TV ka District Reporter hon or Dialy news paper NIA DOUR Multan me bhe reporter hon Lekin apke team me shamil ho kr kam krny ke khwaish hy.cell no. 0300.3863286

9. sh.kashif Nazir

salam.bhai main Muzaffar garh ke liy apke team me shamil hona chahta hon.10 years sy is field me hon or is wqt ARUJ TV ka District Reporter hon or Dialy news paper NIA DOUR Multan me bhe reporter hon Lekin apke team me shamil ho kr kam krny ke khwaish hy.cell no. 0300.3863286

10. Joel Riasat

Hi Sir.
    This is Joel Riasat want to serve in your Chanel and will try my best if you give me chance, I have worked for an English News Paper few months so i have some idea about reporting, kindly give me chance to work.

kindly do the needful.

Thanks..

11. sher ali raza chheena

hi i am sher ali raza chheena from bahawalnagar.i have 10 years expereinrce in print and eclectronic media .for expale samaa tv.ptvnews.ary news .express news and others tv channels.i hope you will a chance in bol news as a osr from bahawalnagar.thanks …regards sher ali raza chheena

12. Abdul Basit

Job needed
    i am Grafix Designer
    expert in Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Illustrator & freehand
    Contact: 0314-2375352

13. danish

salam i want to give job in our channel from in this fields iam in execuive officer in marketing now a days 03333786624

14. Muhammad Aamir Farooq

Sir i want To Be Sub Editor in yourr channel. I have 7 year experience in my feild in different News papers.. I am still working.
    My contect no is 0334-9938283

Domicile Islamabad
    Health excellent
    Sports Cricket
    Nationality Pakistani
    Religion Islam
    Scholastic record F.A federal board Islamabad
    Job experience Daily Khabrain, Online, and The Nation.
    Continuing The Nation

16. umair zamir

Published On: Thu, Jul 4th, 2013
    Jobs | By admin
    Job Oppurtunities In New Tv Channel “BOL”

Add to Delicious
    Digg
    submit to reddit

Tags
    BOL TVJOBS IN BOL TVTv Channel “BOL”

Bol Tv
    Job Oppurtunities In New Tv Channel “BOL”

Following Posts are available in This channel.

Anchors:

News Anchors

Trainee Anchors

17. Zohaib Ali Khan

Dear Sir
    i want To Be 2D and 3D Animator in yourr channel. I have 1 year experience in my feild Techno Multimedia.. I am still working.
    My contact no is 0345-3140817

18. Taimoor Anwar

i am in Atv Cameraman in 8 years. An a live program from A morning with farah boom online and other live shows then content me my no 03145631769 03455141769 thanks .

19. Mushrat Abbas

Sir,

I would like to Participate in your channel Team as a “Host” bcz i have many Ideas for the Mysterious Places in Pakistan and have different and Great Stories of myself.
    Please give me a chance, Insha Allah i will satisfy the whole team of BOL channel with my technical as well as Intellectual Skills.

20. Muhammad Zeeshan

I am Muhammad Zeeshan,I have 6 years working experience in accounts & Admin Department.i am currently searching job right now.please call me an interview
    My Contact Number 0301-8201254
    0342-2120184

21. anmol

i am anmol zahra .i have do work with din group media as a assistant bureauchief. i like your channel .how to apply for a job

22. Amna Inam

I have just done my masters in Mass Communication and completed my Internship in ARY digital as a internee in the production of a Current affair program “Ager”… i want to join your media group, so what is your requirement of highering.

23. sameed noor ul huda

hello sir i am Sameed noor ul huda i want to participate in your chanell actually i am fresh and do not have any experience but i humbly request you that please give me one chance in any of your department.
    thanks

24. abdul hakeem nasif

Profile of Hakeem Nasif
    My name is Abdul Hakeem Nasif, however people know me as “Hakeem Nasf”, Born on 3rd April 1964 at Hyderabad (Pakistan). I completed my education mostly from there, did B.com, B.sc (physiology), L.L.B, M.A (Economics), M.B.A (Marketing).Professionally attached with pharmaceutical sales & marketing industry for last 22 years.
    I am greatly inspired with my father Mr. Abdul Ghafoor Qureshi. He used to write many articles in a local published magazine “Al Mustufa”. I opened my eyes to see my father indulged in studies so I attained a natural affinity towards books.
    I started to composed poetry and wrote children stories when I was in class fifth. However it was simply expressions of my little thoughts. I used to write for “BachchoN ki Dunya”, “Nau Nehaal”, Daily “Jasarat” and local children magazines. During class XI, I studied “Diwan-e-Ghalib”, it stimulated certain sparkles in my life, and meanwhile fortunately I met with Mr.Wajid Saeedi, who was a renowned and experienced poet of Hyderabad and was brother in law of professor Inayat Ali Khan, who helped me to compose poetry accordingly. Besides him I learned a lot by Mr. Munawer Minaie, Inayat Ali Khan and Anwer Brelvi. I have a natural influence towards wit & humor. So my above mentioned teachers encouraged me a lot. Mean while I met with Mr. Khalid Irfan, I admit religiously, he was the poet who played an important role who taught me how to create wit and humor. On his suggestion, I studied “Kulliyaat-e-Nazeer Akber abadi”,“Kulliyaat-e-Akber Ila Abadi”, Dilawer Figar, Syed Zameer Jafri,and many poets. In prose, I studied Azeem Baig Chughtaie, Pitras Bukhari, Ibne Insha, Mushtaq Ahmed Yousufi and others. In facts these are the greatest personalities to whom I learned the techniques which are actually required for the creation of humor.
    I was adabi page incharge of daily Safeer Hyderabad during 1988 to 1990. I started to write articles for daily Qaumi Akhbar which was highly admired. I wrote for “Maah-e-Nau”, Sham’a Dehli, Akhbar-e-JahaN, Pasban Hyderabad.
    I have also a natural instrumental tendency towards music, I learned singing by Ustad Zaheer Ahmed warsi and ustad shafi ahmed warsi. So I can sing and play the harmonium.
    I wrote dramas for Dhoom tv, “Nani jan ki kahani” for QTV and also shown and performed my acting skills as well.
    I conducted many programs as compere and anchor. I started “Muskurata Adab” in Metro One Tv, “Ghair siyasi adab” in Business plus, “ShokhiyaaN” in Ptv Home and “Wah Wah” in CNBC Pakistan. I got amazingly pleasant response by viewers and these encouraged me to move little bit ahead. I used to recite a large number of Mushaira throughout Pakistan and abroad in public auditoriums and electronic media. I have been writing regularly a Qitaa daily for Roznama Juraat since last 12 year.
    My book “Chhati Huie Hiss” is under publishing.
    People can see my humorous poetry on facebook at www@facebook.com/nasifnasifnasif

25. bilal haider

well m right now m working at chakwal daily news but i will love working with bol tv it’ll b a greatest thing ever happend to me i mean that kinda job so let me in if u need

26. nEWS AnChor

Hi ……….i am extrmely intersted to Become an anchor in Bol channel……m Afiliated with a NEws agency since last 5 years………..i did MSC in JOurnalism from NUMl…………….

27. taous khan

hi sir i am taous khan from chaman balochistan.I am a student of M.A (I.R) I am interested in this channe so kindly answerd me.I really need and am responsible and hard working person. I have two years experience in NGOs and five years experience as a teacher
    My Email. taous_khan@yahoo.com
    phone no.03458877746

28. Amir Lodhi

I had working experience with Geo television network for two and half years as Producer and right now working with A plus Chanel as senior producer . I am very happy to see this network cause this is the right time u can prove your expertise on this network Good Luck for BOL

29. Agha Shamsher

Hi,
    Being a Flight Steward i have been exposed to various Countries T.V Channels, i have compiled as well as written a huge amount of
    Media related data which can be used to prepare complete programs, The amount of this data is so much that an entire
    Channel con be launched based on it.
    Alternatively you can select the most rel event ideas & data and turn them into highly viewed programs.
    If you wish to Show new & interesting content then please get back to me i assure you that it will help you make Distinctive identity.
    i would like to meet & discuss the matter in detail at a time which is Convenient for you.
    Sincerely,
    Agha Shamsher Ali Mirza
    +92+334-3534062

30. Shahzaib Arshad

Assalam O Alaikum,,
    Sir i want to this Job,,,please give me one chance,,I am Graduat and 5 year experiance in Media,,,,Thank You,,,My Contact 03074731467////03454263506,,,,

31. Farid Sabri

I want Job as a Reporter From Islamabad,Pakistan.I do Intermidiate and doing BA in journalism.I am 19 years old,I have 2 year 8 months experiance as a reporter in “Weekly Pakistan File”News Paper Islamabad and have 1 year 8 months Experiance in “In Time”News Network Islamabad.My Contect no:03360114014,03113127770.Plz sir give me a chance,I do my best for this job.

32. shafi hussain

sir i have done the b.com and i have experience of accounting + i have the experience of inventory so plz consider me for any suitable place according to my experience,,,,
    i m also interested in acting and anchoring…

33. shafi hussain

i m also interested in acting and anchoring…
    thank you….

34. waqar ahmed

my name is waqar ahmed awan from peshawar.i am double master degree holder in political science and islamayat.sir i am a professional writer.i write colum .essays and short stories in different newspapers.sir i have different projects like films.drama and short stories.i want to join your envirment to improve my self.plz give me one and check my ablities.thanks i am waiting

35. Muhammad khizar

assalam o alaikum Sir,I need a job In Trianee anchor plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my contact No.0334-3854524

36. Muhammad Faizan

Dera sir,

i want Job as Admin Dept. in your firm please give me a chance.

Thanks and Regards

Muhammad Faizan

37. Naeem Rafiq

i m very happy in pakistan more apportunities in diffrent chennals, i m impresed ur chenna Bol. i want work in bol chennal as a typest i have experance in a inpage my contect is 0322-7654321

38. Naeem Rafiq

Naeem Rafiq from Lahore

1. Amber Mushtaque

I want to b anchor person or a news caster, and I am doing bachelors in Bs mass communication and I want to join BOL channel If you have vacancy for anchor then please do contact me..

39. Ahmad Raza

i am raza from capital tv ,nawa i waqt multan and want to join bol tv net work.please give me a chance to become a part of bolnet work.03006890117

40. ahmad raza qadri

my name is ahmad raza qadri i am graduate and working as correspondent in nawa i waqt multan and also have experience in waqt news as correspondent at khanewal city lill 11 years . please give me a chance as correspondent in khanewal .i will prof my self a sharp correspondent and bring exclusive stories .03006890117

41. Ali Ansari

Dear Sir,
    Your Channel is Best i want to work with your channel as a District Reporter Plz give me Chance I will give you best performance.
    Ali Ansari
    Badin Sindh
    0333-2531779
    0135-5540490

42. Imran Ali

My name is Imran Ali I,m a Graduate,my experience only marketing and purchasing pls appear for your team plz ,0321=2094459 my cell no I m ressiedent Hassan square,karachi.

43. umair khan

sir i am f.a pas and i have 8 year experience in medical field .i have 2 year experience in psychosocial support and child protection by tdh(intl ngo).now a day i am private secretary of ex minister kpk.i want to join BOL TV ,because it is my hobby to serve the peoples by anyway.pls give me one chance

44. Shahid Mehmood

Academic Profile:

ACADEMIC PASSING YEAR DIVISION PERSENTAGE
    B-TECH (PASS) Specialization In “ELECTRONICS”
    From: PRESTON UNIVERSITY LAHORE
    2011
    1st
    77%
    Diploma of Associate Engineer in “ELECTRONICS”
    From: PUNJAB BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION LAHORE
    2008
    1st
    68%
    Diploma in MS.OFFICE (Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, Ms.Powerpoint & Internet)
    From: PUNJAB UNIVERSITY LAHORE
    MAY’09 to JULY’09
    1st
    83%
    Matric (Science)
    From B.I.S.E Gujranwala
    2004
    3rd
    47%

PROFESSIONAL TRACK

IJAZ PARVEZ & CO.

Sep’2008 to Jul’2011 Worked as an “Assistant Engineer”

Responsibilities:
    1 To assist the senior Engineer in the manufacturing of “Microcontroller Trainer, Basic Electronics Trainer, Digital Logic Trainer, Power Electronics Lab Unit, Digital Telephone Exchange Trainer & Project Board Trainer”
    2 Preparation of different reports on computer for management.
    3 To keep the upto date record of all the equipments.
    4 Visit the different universities for the purpose of installation of equipment and training to their staff members.

UNITED TEAM NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES.

SEP 2011 to FEB 20, 2012. Worked as a “Sub Engineer”

Responsibilities:
    1. To assist the senior Engineer in the manufacturing of “Digital watches, Digital displays, Industrial cards, Tickers, GSM, Lift controllers”

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited.

FEB 22, 2012 to date. Working in PTCL as a “CSE”
    Responsibilities:
    1. Working in PTCL call center as a DSL Networking support Engineer.

Languages:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
    MUSTAJAB UMAIR

S/O MUHAMMAD SALEEM

NIC # 41304-9553748-5

0332-3081096

CAREER AIM
    To work in a dynamic challenging environment to achieve a suitable position in accounts relevant field to acquire the best knowledge and experience for the Accounting & Finance professional.
    PERSONAL

Date of Birth : November 14th 1985

Martial Status : Single

Postal Address : D-22 Empire Centre, Johar More Block 20
    Gulistan-E-Johar Karachi.

E-Mail Address : MustajabUmair2007@hotmail.com

QUALIFICATIONS

B.COM from University Of Sindh
    BS(CS) from Urdu Science University (Waiting for result)

TECHINICAL EDUCATION

 CIT (Certificate In Information Technology)
     Hardware In Computer

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

As a Surveyor in APM Terminals (HRSG).
    FROM Oct 10, 2011 To Till Present.
    ¬¬¬
    RESPONSIBILITY

 US Army Washing & Reporting (Import & Export)
     Reefer Survey (Delivery & Receiving) with GIR
     Daily Stock Report
     LOLO Charges Graph
     Record Maintain Empty Received & Export Containers Data
     Cash Dealing
     Store Management

AS Accountant K-GROUP OF COMPANIES

FROM March 20, 2009 to Oct 10, 2011.

RESPONSIBILITY

 Preparation of Periodical/Monthly/Quarterly Trail Balance.
     Internal Audit
     Preparation & Maintenance of Purchase & Sales Record.
     Maintain Bank Book With Reconciliation.
     Maintain Of Computerized General Ledger.
     Maintain Inventory Purchase Record.
     Prepare Item Wise Purchase Reconciliation.
     Filling Of Income Tax Challan U/S 149 & 165.
     E-Filling Income Tax U/S 149 & 165.
     E-Filling Income Tax Monthly/Quarterly/Annual U/S 149 & 165.
     Maintain Payroll System.

AREA OF INTEREST

 Working In Accounting Software.
     Research In Computer & Mobile Devices.

HOBBIES

 Weight Lifting
     Sports
     Technological Updates

46. Talha Elahi

Dear sir
    i want to work at your channel.i am CC.TV engineer.plz sir if i am give a chance i shall try to give entire satisfaction to all my superious.
    hoping to receive an early reply,
    03322353156

47. M. Ashraf Chaudhry

I am a retired PTV employee. Worked as Assistant Controller Engineer (Electrical). My job assignments were to look after all the Electrical related Equipment along with Generators. I remained a professional Broadcaster and after retirement I m free now. If you need a seasoned and professional Electrical Engineer you may contact. Further detailed credentiols can be furnished. My contact No. is 0333-5659995

48. Muhammad Zahid

Respected Sir,
    I am graduate and working in multinational company Mega Group of Companies (Like LG Electronics,Genral CHANGHONG RUBA ETC.)in admin department.
    I want to work with media.
    Mobile:03017048709.Faisalabad.

49. Muhammad Kamran

Respected Sir,
    I am diploma holder in Electronics after F Sc and having 16teen years experience in relevant field and also 2years experience in Dunya TV in technical department. Mobile No.03006652125 Faisalabad.

50. MUHAMMAD ALI

salam…. sir my name is MUHAMMAD AD fram HARIPUR HAZARA .my collifaction is BS.i am 20 year.sir mujy news chinal ma repoter ki job mil sakti hy .03479631165 to 03365134401

51. Ali Ahmed

salam sir,i am Ali Ahmed from District Naseer abad (Balochistan) and my qualification is MA,i have 9 years experience as a district reporter in different News channals and news papers.
    So please give me a chance for reporting in bol tv at District Naseerabad Balochistan.thanks

1. Ali Ahmed

i am Ali Ahmed from District Naseer Abad (Balochistan). I am apling as a District reporter in bol tv.plz give me a chance.
      Qualification:MA
      Worked experince:9 year as a district reporter in different tv channels and news papers
      Contect:03013724731
      03337186704
      E.mail:alibaloch80@gmail.com

52. Urgent Job in Bol

The HR Department
    Sir, Through an advertisement in your esteemed daily, I come to know that some posts of News Reporter or News Department are lying vacant in your BOL new lanuching channel . Currently, I am doing M. Phil in Mass Communication from Leads University Lahore. I did my M.A in Mass Communication. Right back from my graduation, I am pursuing study in journalism as I found in myself an aptitude for this dynamic field. Apart from this, few of my articles have been published in various newspapers. Reading is my passion and I wish to write on social issue in a daily like your’s and intend to have BOL platform to express and polish my abilities. I assure you that I would justify your selection through hard work and determination, if selected. I hope you would provide me an opportunity to appear in an interview to prove my talent.
    I have two year experiences of Informatuion officeer in largest humantarien service of pakistan.______________________________________________________________________
    PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
    Working as “Information Officer” from June 2011 to 2013
    Responsibilities include:
    • To deal with press & electronic media keeping them update about all kind of department operations, activities and events 24/7 hours
    • To send media men/ reporters alerts about major accidents/incidents/events etc and keep coordination until end
    • To prepare press release, writing articles/features, guide production team in producing communication messages/documentaries, writing & designing communication messages in connection with public awareness campaigns launched to develop safer community in Pakistan by Rescue 1122
    • Arrange training workshops/seminars/events etc
    • Responsible for ensuring that daily, monthly and quarterly resource tasks are completed smoothly and efficiently.
    • maintains an up-to-date documentation centre for publications, press releases, clippings, photographic and audio-visual materials, posters and other IEC materials, etc
    ______________________________________________________________________
    PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH/ SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
    • Field of Expertise is Communication/Public Relation
    • Degree Specialized in Mass Communication & Media Research.
    • Ability to coordinate research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information
    • Hand on experience of Developing media strategy for public awareness campaigns in Rescue 1122
    • Excellent ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written
    and oral form in English, Urdu & Punjabi
    • Ability to draft clearly and concisely on technical issues with creative
    expression
    • Knowledge of computer systems and applications including interactive digital
    media
    • Can Use/operate modern fire fighting tools/equipment/apparatuses like smoke Detector, Thermal Imaging Camera, SCBA(Self Contained Breathing Apparatus), ladders etc
    • Independent as well as Good Team player & time manager
    • Sufficient how know of Computer Applications MS Office (Word, Power point, In Page)

Looking forward for your kind response
    Regards:
    Karamat Ali 300-4132388,

53. MUHAMMAD BILAL LANGHA

Dear sir,
    i am a student of b.com part 1 continue and i am really very interested to do something in media field.i am working as a computer operator at kict (karachi international container terminal)company.sir i will very thank full and pray full for you if u give me any kinds of job on your tv.plz plz plz help help help.

54. Assalamalykum,

Zia Chishti here, I am a banker and currently working in a bank. I have completed L.L.M (masters in law and lesgislative)and have a degree of L.L.B and L.L.M .

55. AMIR KHAN

Address: Bagh Gul Begum, Mozang, Lahore
    Contact Info: 0312 4709 759
    E.mail khan80amir@hotmail.com

AMIR KHAN Cameraman / Assistant Director / Editor

I am creative cameraman & editor with strong shooting and editorial skills. I have several years experience filming live events, drama, songs, Add, movie, and documentaries.

Son of Mr. Alam Khan Qadri
    CNIC No.: 35202-2856306-5
    Date of Birth: 26-08-1977v

Educational Qualifications:
    July 1995 Matric – Govt. Sulemania Public High School, Samanabad, Lahore-Pakistan

Work Experience:

Microsoft Word

Other Skills:
    Computer Hardware
    Print Design
    Internet Caffe Experience 2 Year

56. ihsan Ahmad Bittani

I have passad Journalism & Mass camonication from Gomal University DIKhan six years expereience in print media with daily DAWN and 3 years works with electronic media GEO NEWS.i am applying for reportar(correspondent) from District Tank & South Waziristan Agency. Thanx

57. ihsan Ahmad Bittani

Respected Sir
    I have passed my Journalism & Mass communication from Gomal University DIKhan, I have also 6 years experience in electronic/ print media( daily DAWN & GEO NEWS). Now i wants to be a reportar ( correspondet) with BOL tv from District Tank & South Waziristan Agency.
    postal address; Journalist Ihsan bittani Mouhallah khudrian wala near Govt Girls collage District TANK
    cell#03012800270-03467868193
    phone NO’ 0963511111

58. rana ismail

aslam u alikum brother
    information for bol tv
    sir i hve exprirence 6 year in media reporting i want to gaggoo mandi distt vehari
    for reporting plz chahnce ?????????
    thanx
    mob..03217596786

59. Naveed iqbal

Sir I Have a exprirence 8 year in elctronic media reporting ihave want to sailkot or (daska)for reporting plz chance me i am coulm nigar known by PORA SACH (DAILY ASH SHARQ )MY Cell no 03006376266.03078721908.

60. qazi muhammad Arjumans

sir i m a engineer in ptv i have many experience in media field so sir give me a chance ur channel

61. Muhammed Ahmed

Assalam o Alikum Respectable Sir/Maam,
    I completed my MBA. But still found no job. Every one need experienced but how a fresh student got experienced when nobody give him/her a chance.
    Now BOL is the only hope for fresh students.
    Please HR DEPARTMENT must give us a chance. Give me a chance. Please Sir pleaseee, Pleasee, Please.
    My Contact Number is: +92-333-4743638

62. Arif Khan

Venerable Management Of “Bol”
    First And foreMost Want To Congratulate For Having An Existence IN Pakistan Media.
    Just I Came To Be Aware Regarding The Launchig Of New News Channel In Pakistan And I Appreciate This Great Enhancment In Pakistan News Channel.
    The More Channel We Have The More Our Rights will Be Easy To Get(At Our door Steps)by The efforts Of News Channel.
    Respectable sir I Belong To The Hub City Which Is Located At The Confluence Of Sind Balouchistan.And It Connects Both Provinces As well.Hub Is Known For Its Large Number Of Industrial Unit And Known Industrial Hub As well.
    I M The Resident Of hub For Last 26 Years And Did My Post Graduation in Social Work Because Wanted To Be A Philanthropist But Owing To Some Domestic Problem Could Materalise My Dream As true.
    Eventually Intended To Join “Bol” As Staf Reporter Or Reporter For Hub And Adjoining area.
    I Will Remain Optimistic For Your positive Response .
    Regards:
    Arif Khan KHilji
    03009252598

63. Mohammad Farooq

Dear sir,
    I want to job in your channel..i done inter commerce b.com in process iam 23 year old you can apply me any type job please….and mt contact # 03037577902 or 03142133612

64. Amjad hussain

i want to do job in your channal in public relations department i have done masters in international relations recently from quaid e azam university islambad………do cantact with m………..03023472793

65. عبدالستارانجم

میں عبدالستارانجم میں گزشتہ 25 سال سے علاقائی صحافت سے وابستہ ہوں ،میں روزنامہ جنگ سمیت دیگر قومی اخبارات میں کبیروالا ضلع خانیوال سے نمائندگی ہے ۔اس وقت میں روزنامہ خبریں ملتان سے بطور نامہ نگار کبیروالا اپنے فرائض سرانجام دے رہا ہوں ۔اگر آپ کے چینل یا اخبار میں میرے لئے کوئی جگہ ہو تو میں حاضر ہوں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔میرا موبائل نمبر 03006880614 03146350614 03366330663 03002410614

66. Muhammad Shahid

Dear Sir,
    I am Muhammad Shahid I am a student of B.Com (Continue) presently I am working with M/s Pharma Net (Distributor of Medicines) as Assistant Account work such as Reconciliation, Recovery, Deposit Slip, Correspondence Letter etc for more than 4 years Sir, I am very thankful if u give me a chance at your firm regarding my field.

Contact Number: 0313-3103281 & 0331-2684127

67. Muhammad Adil

Dear Sir,
    I am Adil I am a student of Inter (Continue) presently I am working with M/s Pharma Net (Distributor of Medicines) as Sales Coordinator, Inventory Management & Assistan Manager 27/7/2007 Sir, I am very thankful if u Please gives me a one chance of any kind of job regarding my field or other kind of job….

Contact Number:
    Muhammad Adil 0345-2300469 & 0311-1257556

68. Kaleem-ud-din

Dear Sir,
    I am Kaleem-ud-din I am a student of B.COM (Continue) presently I am working with M/s Pharma Net (Distributor of Medicines) as Recovery Officer, Marketing Dealing Sir, I am very thankful if u gives me a chance at your channel regarding my field or other kind
    Contact Number: 0342-2535253 & 0314-2181568

1. faiza hussain

i want to job in H R (department) i have done B.COM and continue MBA AND I AM FRESH student i haven’t experience so plz give me a chance in Bol channel

69. Aamir Farooq Anjum

dear sir
    I am a confident person with M.A. , computer diploma.
    and an experience of 4 years and 6 months as a NEWS Caster in FM93 (Radio Pakistan)Mianwali.
    I want to apply for the job of News Caster at your TV channel “BOL”.
    I hope you will provide me a chance to examine my abilities.
    thanks
    yours Truly
    Aamir Farooq Anjum
    03006092401

70. Haider Khan

Cell Phone: 0345-2679211
    Email: hk_12@live.com

Objective:

I’m able to work with less supervision especially in the field of engineering for any position in the company where my experiences, accomplishment and proficiencies will allow me the opportunity for growth.

Profile:

A talented, hardworking and reliable individual, have good knowledge of PC and communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt and learn new skills. I am able to work equally effectively as team member and on my initiative.

Computer Literacy

• Internet/Windows XP

Education:

COLLEGE DEGREE : INTERMEDIATE (PRE-ENGINEERING)
    LOCATION : Pakistan Shipowners Colleege Karachi, Pakistan.
    YEAR : 2012

SCHOOL DEGREE : MATRICULATION (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
    LOCATION : St. Gregory’s High School Karachi, Pakistan.
    YEAR : 2009

Personal Data

Father’s Name : Fida Muhammad
    Nationality : Pakistani
    Marital Status : Single
    D.O.B : 03rd May 1993

Languages : English & Urdu.

References:
    Available on demand.

71. Syed Mohammad Ahsan Karin

S.M.AHSAN KARIM

Cell Phone: 0333-7319579
    Email: ahsankrm@gmail.com

Objective:

Profile:

Computer Literacy

• Expertise in Microsoft Office (All Version)
    • Internet / Windows XP

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:

CONTRACTING AND TRADING COMPANY (C.A.T.) May 2011 to till date.
    P.O.BOX NO.250 ABU DHABI, U.A.E

PROJECT: EPC for ASAB FULL FIELD DEVELOPMENT – Oil & Gas Piping / Pipeline Works.
    Client: Abu Dhabi Company of Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO).
    Main Contractor: Petrofac International Limited (PIL)

POSITION TITLE: QC Technical Clerk.

Education:

COLLEGE DEGREE : INTERMEDIATE (PRE-ENGINEERING)
    LOCATION : Govt. Deg. Boys College (Gulzar-e-Hijri). Karachi, Pakistan.
    YEAR : 2007

SCHOOL DEGREE : MATRICULATION (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
    LOCATION : New Generation Gramar School. Karachi, Pakistan.
    YEAR : 2004

Personal Data

Father’s Name : Muhammad Zakir Karim
    Nationality : Pakistani
    Marital Status : Single
    D.O.B : 22nd June 1988

Languages : English & Urdu.

References:
    Available on demand.

72. muhammad badrul hassan

i am want a job in administration in bol tv, i am masters in international relation,from karachi university,please inform me as soon as posible i am very thankful to you if you consider my case. regards.

73. kamran

i am kamran i am fresh i have no exprience in these feild can you chance one time cnt no

03122344450

74. Khurram

Salam

I want to be a team member of Bool Channel, I want to do some for this channel. It’s doesn’t matter what will be my depart or nature of Job.

Hopeful I will join this channel its my dream Because it will change on dynamic basis with advancements.

Regards

75. faizan ali

assalam o alaikum mai aik islamic program karna cahta ho agar app ko zaroorat hai to batoo aur ramzan mai bhi progaram karna cahta hon mere pas pura plane mujood hai app ready ho agar ho to my no is 03463541819

76. muhammad nadeem khan

سر ، بندہ ناچیز سندھ کے علاقے جامشورو /کو ٹر ی سے 20 سالوں سے صحافت کرتا رہا ہوں مختلف اخبارات اور نیوز ایجنسیوں اور چینل میں کام کیا ہے اب آپ کے اخبار اور چینل کے لیئے کام کرنا چاہتا ہوں جامشورو ضلع سیاسی صنعتی لحاظ سے پڑا ضلع ہے جہاں سندھ یونیوررسٹی سمیت 3 جامعات لاکھڑا پارو ھاوس سہوں شریف کوٹری اور نوری آباد کا صنعتی زون شامل ہے ایک ایم این اے اور 3 ایم پی اے ہیں پر سیاسی پارٹی ہے اگر بندہ ناچیز کو اپنے بول کے کاروان میں شامل کرلیں رپورٹر کی حیثیت سے تو مایوس نہیں کروں گا امید ہے مایوس نہیں کریں گے شکریہ محمد ندیم خان کوٹری جامشورو سندھ 03013593266

77. syeda madiha karim

} Syeda Madiha Karim
    Flat No.F-12, Karsan Complex,
    Block-2, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
    Cell No : 0092-335-3228276
    Email: maddo.maddy@yahoo.com

Objective

} To work in a competitive and challenging environment, where I can groom my technical skills with full of responsibility.

Qualification
    Year
    } Masters (Arts) (In Process) Karachi university.
    } Graduation (Arts) 2009 Karachi University.
    } Intermediate (Arts) 2007 Karachi Board.
    } Matriculation (Science) 2005 Karachi Board.

Computer Skills

} C.I.T (APTCOM Institute)

Experience

} 1 Year Experience as a teacher in Greenland Public School.

Personal Information

} Father’s Name M.Zakir Karim
    } Date of Birth 16 Aug 1989
    } Gender Female
    } Religion Islam

Reference

} Will be furnished upon request.

78. Tufail Ahmed

Tufail Ahmed
    Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
    +92-311-3469202
    ahmedbhutto123@gmail.com

I saw the position of different categories posted in the newspaper. My studies and internship experience well qualify me for the Trainee Position.

The newspaper ad mentions that you are looking for Trainees, who can do excellent hard work with full devotion and who can work well with others.

I did my internships with with Huriyat News channel as IT support technician in 2012.

Using the skills I used as part of a student organization helped me to work with the team and become an active member and a person sought out by others for assistance.

If given the chance, I believe I can assist your organization as a team member, and can bring to the table all of the knowledge I have gained in both the classroom and during my internships. If you find that my skills match your needs for Trainee position, I hope that you will contact me soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tufail Ahmed Bhutto

79. Sajid Mumtaz

SAJID MUMTAZ
    FLATE # A-2 SUPER FINE ARCADE SECTOR 11-B NORTH KARACHI
    0300-2052286/0345-2011176
    sajid-mumtaz@hotmail.com

Objective:
    To obtain a challenging position in the Financial Arena, where I can apply my education and experience, while gaining opportunity for growth and advancement.

Personal Skills:
     Ability to work independently or as a part of team in busy environment.
     Confident and positive approach towards the Responsibilities.
     Extreme hard work and willing to learn for the achievement of goals and challenges.
     To handle all kind of work without any hesitation.
     I do work hard sincerely because I want to see my career at the apex of success.

Working Experience:

Presently working from JAN 2010 to till date

1→In SAIFEE ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO As a “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”

Core Responsibilities are as follows:

 Dealing with services staff, releasing advances to them for various projects & subsequently taking expenses records from them.
     Dealing with clients & briefing the company work
     Checking & verifying bills of creditors.
     Recovery of outstanding dues from clients.
     Maintenance & Checking of Equipment & Tools before mobilizing to job sites.
     Correspondence with the clients and the suppliers.
     Making counter sales and dealing with clients.
     Administration Incharge
     Sites Mobilization
     Sites Visits
     Clients Offices Visits
     Accounts

2→ M/s. AL-RIZWAN BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS
    5 – Year Worked as a “PROJECT MANAGER” 1995 TO 2000
    Core Responsibilities were as follows:
     Marketing.
     Clients Services.
     Administration.
     Recovery.
     Planning.
     Accounts.
     Site construction work.

3→ M/s ATTA BULDERS & DEVELOPERS
    7 – Year Worked as a “PROJECT MANAGER” 2003 TO 2009
    Core Responsibilities were as follows:
     Marketing.
     Clients Services.
     Administration.
     Recovery.
     Planning.
     Accounts.
     Site construction work.
    Academic Qualification:
    – Graduation from Karachi University in 1993
    – Intermediate from Inter Board of Karachi in 1991.
    – Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education Karachi in 1989

Computer Skills:
     Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000 & Windows XP
     Packages: Ms Office, Ms Word, Ms Access, Ms Oracle, Ms Quick Book
     Internet: Browsing, Searching, Mailing & Chatting
    Hobbies:
    Cricket, Reading Books, Music & enjoy with friends.

Personal Profile:
    Father’s Name : MUMTAZ HUSSIAN
    Date of Birth : DECEMBER 14 1976
    N.I.C# : 42000-0565292-7
    Religion : Islam
    Martial Status : Married
    Nationality : Pakistani
    Reference:
    Will be furnished on request.

80. Danish Rajput

hi sir i want a in your channel i am diploma in electronics and i am technician in BUILDING MANAGEMENT AND SYSTEM and i am technician in All Electric Works Please contact me DANISH 03312857509

81. syed rashid mobin

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am rashid from gulistan juahar block, 19
    I have done my B.com, and 1 year diploma Information Technology from NCR, and preparing MBA, MY Contact no is, 0346-3240094-0334-0200482

82. shahroz khan

Assalam 0 Alaikum

I am shahroz from Pak Modern Colony Karachi,
    I have done my Enter and I have 1 year experience Riders and Other office works……Plzz give me a chance..My Contact num is 0346 03462282306

83. Abdul Samad Khan

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.
    Sir, i have come to know of opening a new channel “BOL”.
    I am working in a Sukkur , Karachi based newspaper & has an experience of accounts work (clearance period, billing, petty cash etc.) in relevant field. Kindly consider for any field relevant to my work.
    Thanks.
    Contact Number:
    0333-3475641

84. M Azeem Khan

Dear sir
    My qualification is masters(1st year)in political science and i want to join bol tv
    kindly give me the oppotunity to do something for PAKISTAN and BOL tv
    i live in karachi and my age is 22 and my extra qualification and hobby is computer
    my cell no. is +923452081247

85. Naveed iqbal

Dear sir i want to join bol tv and want to give me the reporting area District Sialkot r tehsil Daska i have 8 year expeince in electronic media my contact no. is +923006376266

86. FARHAN QADIR

Address
    House No.1168 Block No.09, Dastagir Society,
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Mobile: +923452435485

Seeking a professional position to utilizing my skills and abilities in the practical life to improve the strength of the company where my creative ideas and a genuine enthusiasm would allow me to progress and to grow professionally

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    May 2012 –Present Finance Officer
    Bhoja Airlines (Pvt) Ltd.
    Head Office Karachi

• Bank Reconciliations
    • Reconciliations of Debtors
    • Coordination with IT Department regarding the Bank Receipts, Deposits
    • Cash Credit Sales reconciliations
    • Coordination with all Locations regarding Revenue collections and deposits
    • Supervises MIS Report with the Banks
    • Obtain approval from Directors and prepares all payments of vendors and suppliers
    • Assist Manager Finance for Account Closing
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    July-2009 –
    April-2012: Assistant Manager Accounts
    Waterlink Pakistan Pvt.Ltd.
    Head office, Karachi

• Worked on the settlements of Transporters
    • Maintaining the Dubai , Afghanistan Disbursement accounts
    • Checking and preparation of Cheques issued for Logistics Section.
    • Maintaining the Agent Balancing report during the Payments and receiving the payments after taking the effect of Invoices in system
    • Prepares Salaries of all Reefer and dry Check posts.
    • Prepare the Petty Cash Format and sent to WL-Locations
    • Prepares International Logistics Clients on MS-Excel
    • Reconciliation of HSBC Dubai Account
    • Closing Of Transportation Company Accounts
    • Correspondence with Chaman,Islamabad,Dubai,Afghanistan Offices regarding Payments and Salaries
    • Prepares Custom Clearance Accounts
    • Prepares and maintains Cash Book
    • Worked as Recovery Officer of Logistics, recovered old outstanding from Clients
    • To Prepare all the payments of Multi Modal Transport Services
    • To Prepare monthly Profit & Loss Account
    • Manage Invoices for Clients & Vendors
    • Maintains Cash & Bank Books
    • Reconciliation of Clients & Vendors
    • Bank Reconciliations
    …………………………………………………………………………………..
    April 1998 –Accounts Officer
    June 2009
    Shaheen Air International Limited
    Head Office , Karachi

• To monitor all functions of cash and Credit Sales and maintain cash register on Web.
    • Worked as Karachi Area Manager Sales & Accounts , maintain All Travel Agents of Karachi
    • Receiving & checking of Agents Domestic & International sales reports.
    • Manages Refreshes of all Travel Agents in E-Ticketing
    • Manages All Federal Excise Duty and Coordinate with Internal Audit for the same.
    • Prepared monthly statements of Income & Expenses of Shaheen Air International & report the same to State Bank of Pakistan.
    • Worked on Revenue Closing of Shaheen Air International.
    • Manage and Checking of CMD reports.
    • Preparing & checking productivities of Cash, Credit sales Domestic/International of all locations & all Travel Agents of Karachi.
    • Worked on Karachi Airport Sales counter depositing Cash in Bank, preparation receipt voucher of the same amount.
    • Preparing statements of cancelled flights, Coordinate with Internal Audit of the same statements and to account for the effect of Cancelled flight.
    • Preparing statements of withholding Tax, Stamp Duty and agent’s commission & Incentives.
    • To Prepare Statement of Payments/Petty Cash Statement of All Stations.
    • Supervises MIS Report with the Banks
    • Obtain approval from Directors and prepares all payments of vendors
    …………………………………………………………………………………….
    EDUCATION
    June-1996:
    Karachi University, Pakistan
    Bachelor of Commerce
    ________________________________________
    June-1993: Government College For Men , Nazimabad , Karachi
    Intermediate From Science Group HSC ______________________________________________________________

June -1991: Matriculation From Science Group , Karachi
    ________________________________________
    SKILLS

MS Word, MS Excel, Power point,
    English Language Course P.A.C.C Intermediate More than 15 years

PERSONAL DETAILS

FATHER’S NAME MUHAMMAD ABDUL QADIR
    DATE OF BIRTH 13TH FEBRUARY 1975
    MARITAL STATUS MARRIED
    NIC NO. 42101-2928983-3

REFERENCE

SHALL BE FURNISH UPON REQUEST

87. Muhammad Saleem

Dear sir i want to join the BOL TV and want for telecommunication operator or computer operator reporting officer @ Dist Mansehra Or Abbottabad. I have a still 04 year experience of telecommunication operator computer operator at (KICT)my contact is +92-345-9481508.
    i’m waiting for your good response.

Thanks Regards……..Muhammad Saleem

88. Gul Hingorjo

Dear Sir

Sabjeat.post Repoter Dist Badin

I want to join BOL TV .I have worked 5 years experience in field of media advocacy .I worked in various channels and news prepares , Royal news Digital Durham Karachi Daily Eman Karachi, Aaj T.v channel, Weekly Haq News Badin, HRCP.
    Now days I working in social sector in Maida Advocacy officer in dist Badin.
    my Qulifaction M.A socilogy & M.A Journalism continue
    Kindly short lest me & gave me Opportunity BOL TV channel for distract Badin.

Best Regard
    Gul Hingorjo
    National Press club Badin
    0333.2533970.

89. ali raza

i have 5 year experince in electronic media i want reporting bol news disst reporter sukkur.
    contact:0346-6957459

90. Faisal A. Khaliq

Assalam-o-Alikum,
    Dear Sir,
    I want to your BOL Channel in job. Computer Operator or Computer Designing.
    Computer Skills
    Photoshop, Corel Draw, Inpage, MS Word, MS Excel, Freehand
    Thanking you

Best Regards
    Faisal A. Khaliq
    0345-2945906

91. Umair bakht

Dear Sir,
    i want to job in your channel in any computer field related i also doing multimedia course in Arena Multimedia my 1 semester has been completed which belongs graphic suit and 2 semester is an end which belongs audio video Editing & Adobe After Effects i have one year left for completing my course due to some financal crisis i need a job from related my course. so kindly if u give me a chance i will thankful to you sir . I do any type of computer work . reguards umair bakht

92. Huma

I did Masters in International Reltionship (IR) recently and seeking Job for the post of News/ programe anchor. I am available on mentioned above email address.

93. m.waqar

hi, i m waqar frm rwp & i have done intermediate with computer sciene and i m doing job in ufone frnchise now adays…. nw i want job HR & ADMIN in your channel.. i hope u will give me a chance. thanx cntct: 03353505553

94. Maaz Akhter

I m Maaz Akhter From Karachi, Doing B.A In International Relitions From University OF karachi, and i seeking job In News Channel.

95. Javed Ahmad Moavia

sir i want to become the reporter of your chanel in Distt. Nankana Sahib (Punjab). My qualification is M.A and i have read journalisam in my gruduation level. I have 10 years experience for different Newspapers and tv chanels. Daily Mahaz Lahore, Daily Azkaar Lahore, Daily Samaa Lahore and Daily Din Lahore. I have also worked for Royal News Tv ,Din News and Express Tv. I am stil working for PTV News for 3 years. I have my own two HD and DV Cameras and computer lab. My different reports can be seen at facebook/javedmoavia and ptvnankana at youtube. I hope you will contact me 0300-8162599- 0315-8162599

96. faisal saleem

my father wants bol channels vechle drivers he has lot of experience in driving saudia arabia 13 year&long time in pakistan

97. M ASIM ASLAM

sir i have need a suitable job thats why i trust my self to do in your channel my computor skils one year as a dipluma holder of digital maltimedia from [ S D C ].
    my expirence one year non-liner eiditing

98. M ATHER AHSAN KHAN

sir
    i have performed singing and acting some tv channels
    and i have won first position in tv pro . SA RE GA
    and i want to join your channel as a singer and actor
    piease do somthing for me and i will wait for your

99. MUHAMMAD FAISAL AKHTAR

ASSALAM_O_ALAIKUM.
    I want part time job in any field of BOL Channel.
    I am currently working in KARACHI METROPOLITAN CORPORATIION.in Finanace Deptt.(Computer section)
    Thnanx.

100. jaweria saeed

salam sirr….
    i have heard about your channel from my brother he is a journalist in JANG group…. he told dat its gud to work here so i want to work with you have send my C.V plzzzz reply

101. M SHIRAZ HASHMI

I AM A VERY COMPETENT PERSONALITY IN EVERY FIELD OF LIFE SPECILLY IN MEDIA SEGMENT I HAVE JUST BURNING DESIRE TO PROOF MYSELF AS A BEST ANCHOR. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF HIRING FROM BOL TV CHANNEL. BUT THERE IS A GREAT NEED OF ATTENTION TO BE APPEAR IN INTERVIEW FOR THOSE PERSONS WHO ARE SHARING THEIR INTERESTS ABOVE. I AM ALSO HERE TO PRAY FOR ALL THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE GREAT AMBITIOUS TO JOIN BOL… HOPE FOR THE BEST…AFTER TAKING YOUR TEST…. FROM BOL TV CHANNEL.
    MY QUALIFICATION IS MASTERS IN ENGLISH HAVING BSc. I HAVE STRONG COMMAND OF COMMUNICATION WITH ATTRACTIVE STYLE OF MANNERS. MY EMAIL ID ID… shiraz.hashmi@rocketmail.com
    my cell no. 03125050300…

102. Faiz Ali Naqvi

I have Wored as a Driving Instertor for 10 years In UAE I have All king valid dricing License From and UAE

I Can Speak English Aribic,Punjabi Pashto,Siraiki and Urdu Fluently

Recently I Worked From a Multinational Chinese Company With the name of 3 gorges First Wind foram private Limited Karachi As Personal Sectary And Transport Supervisor

103. fozia jahangir

I am fozia jahangir nd have done double M.A.Economic(final),M.A(I.R)from Karachi university.I have been working as SUBEDITOR in daily “Jawab do”.I’m interested working as a reporter or news anchor.I am good in taking interviewe an cross questioning.Hope u will call me soon.Thanks

104. ihsan naseem

Dear sir
    I hope you will be fine. I have 8 year experience in electronic media name .Geo tv district correspondence in battagram .I want work with your new news channel .
    Please I wait your reply design.
    Ihsan naseem battagram.
    Mobile.03008345109.03458345109.03338345109.fax.0997310310.ph.099.0997310003

105. Syed Umair Uddin

Sir Iam work in Airwaves Media(TVONE) last14theen month as NON-LINEAR Editor and work freelance work (MKF) Mehroz Karim Flms (post production House Sir iwant work with your very hard worker teem I am wating

106. Fakhrul Huda Najmi

I am really glad to have an opportunity to be associated with such an prestigious organisation that is offering jobs on fair employment basis where nobody needs any powerful source for recommendations.

107. Zeshan Ali

Me zeshan ali and i want to joine your channel as a news reporter. kindly inform me when you started this channel.
    Regards
    Zeshan ali

108. ahmed rajput

109. ahmed rajput

my name is ahmed i am a student study in college and i have well exprience in networking and also in IT please place me on suitable job….. i want a job please give me…. 03422989379 is my contact

110. Asad Ali

Hello
    I am Asad Ali from Karachi, i m looking job in chennel i have good experience about newspapers can u give me chance for any kind field in chennel
    Thnx

1. Syed Atif hussain naqvi

Dear Sir
      I want to job

I am Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology ,
      My EXPERIENCE: Diesel Mechanic , Electric are Welding & fabrecatar
      cntct me on my# 03453118508
      Thank.

111. Muhammad Zikria

Dear Sir,
    I want apply for District Reporter in District Lodhran. Please selact me in my city. I have 4 years exeprinces in newspaper and 6 months exeprinces in ARY Tv Channel as a news helper. i want join your tv Channel. Repeat your answer
    Contact No. 0302-6004004

112. MD IMRAN HUSSAIN

Asalam o alikum i am a fresh graphic designer from TOKYO MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE and i want to do jobs in BOL CHANNEL so plz chance me and i am waiting your answer mobile no 03432403955

113. Nida Zehra

I have Done my gradution & I am a fresh graphic desinger From Roshi Computer center And i have a experienced of tele marketing !!I need a job Do im waiting for your answer
    COntact: 03312182586

114. MUTAHIR JALEES KHAN (NEW ANCHOR)

ASSALAM O ALAEKUM SIR,
    THIS IS MUTAHIR JALEES KHAN AND I AM NEWS ANCHOR AT NEWS CHANNAL.
    I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR LAST 2 YEARS IN THIS CHANNAL BUT SIR I HAVE GOT IT SO MANY EXPERIENCES AT HERE SO THATS WHY I AM ABLE TO GET THIS JOB IN YOUR HUGE NEWS CHANNAL ITS BOL TELEVISION NETWORK INSHALLAH SIR I WOULDN’T YOU FAIDUP BY MY SELF AND I PROVE IT MY SELF SIR,
    E-MAIL : mutahir.jalees840@hotmail.com
    CONTECT : 03352362088
    03472705203
    THANK YOU SIR.

115. Muhammad Hanif Mangel

Sir i want to be correspodent of your channal my qulification is MA (Journalism) and i have worked in royal tv two year as a repoter now i want to join your channal as District repoter of district Jaffarabad (Balochistan) my contact number is 03466957009

116. Muhammad Raza Anwar

sir I am experiences for accountant and experience admin assistant for 6 month.sir i need a job plz give me a chance. contact 03424501405.

117. S.J Jawaid

I would like introduce ,I’m Jawaid doing the jobs different department and t.v 47 reporter . we have 5 year experience. If you have vacancy available please advice . thanks
    regard
    S.H Jawaid

118. BILAL AHMED

Asslamulekum:
    Sir me b.com ka student hu aur ubl head office me 3 saal contract basis pe job ki hai as a data entry operator driving b janta hu aur thoda bohot account ka kam bhi krleta hu sir plz i request you that do something my job i m in trouble and as well as i have no source Except Allah ubl ka experience certificate bhi hai.i m waiting your responce

119. mohammad/ ramzan

salam sir my name is ramzan bhoto .i want to join the bol channel in balochistan distrc bolan

120. Mohammad Rizwan

Dear Sir,
    Assalam o Alaykum,
    I hope you will be fine .I want to be correspondent tehsil Shahkot distt Nankana sb , i have 13 years experienced in newspaper Khabrain & 2 years channel 5 . I wish to join your network .
    contact 030086 53 273 .

121. Adeel

Looking for a good JOB and better Opportunities.

Eager to prove myself if given an opportunity in the coperate World.

Kindly contact me 0343-2043982.

122. Syed Iram Aslam

AoA sir iwant to become a newscaster in your channel ,idid BA Bsc in 2013 now I Am doing Mass communication i wish to join your channel ……

123. Usman Saeed

Hi Sir i am Usman and bachelor in computer sciences, I have no job experience except internship, I build up two IOS universal applications during internship, I need job of any kind even minor, I hope for a reply sir. Contact # 03126042881

124. junaid

Respected Sir.
    I have done my graduation recently, want to be a part of your organization. i,ll be thankful to you if you give me an opportunity to work with your organization.
    Thanks

125. Abubakar Ahmad

I want to b anchor person or a news caster, and I am doing bachelors in mass communication from superior university Lahore and I want to join BOL channel If you have vacancy for anchor then please do contact me at my call back number. I hope I will get a job.
    Thank you.
    03227186548

126. sumaira

i m sumaira i want to be a news caster in your up coming amazing chanel BOL .i will show u my all capabilities IN SHA ALLAH.thank u

127. sarfaraz hu ss ain

hi i was employee abb takk tv
    chanall there i was doing cctv monitoring
    and training camera so i want to apply to work
    with ur organization as trainy cameraman

128. Muhammad Ammar Yasir

Sir am complet BS(CS) with 2 years experience in software house..am wanna doing job in your tv channel in IT DEPARTMENT..So gave me chance ,,
    03115503456

129. traini

i am DIPLOMA HOLDER In the field of civil technology.
    sir i want to job in ur channel i want to come in field and in an office work kindly if u have a jobs please contact me
    regards
    Asad khan jadoon

130. Nizam Jatoi

Nizam Jatoi Me Distt: Jaffarabad Se bilong karta hon aur profissional Journalist hon me BOL TV me as a distt: Reporter kam karny ka khuwaishmand hon, contect:03453858948

131. imran_urs@hotmail.com

hello dear administrator
    Salam2 you and how are you
    i really need a job in your news channel because working in a news channel is my aim and i will try to my best in my work so kindly give me any job in your news channel except office boy , cleaner…

132. Ghulam Rasool

im releded 10 year in media channels.
    im maintanance engineer all broadcast equpment service.
    tnx.

133. TALHA KHALID

ASSLAM O ALIKUM SIR I AM INTERSTED IN NEWS REPORTER SO PLZZ CONTACT MY NUMBER/EMAIL +923332227324

1. MUHAMMAD RIZWAN

I AM INTRESTED TO WORK IN BOL CHANNEL. I HAVE DONE MSc ELECTRONICS ENGENERING. SO PLZ CONTACT WITH ME THNKX

134. shahrukhqureshi

assala walaikum sir. i have done f.s.c and i am actor i live in korngi behind bol channel
    i want to job in u r channel any way but sir i dont experince sir plz give me job becuse i am very honest okb sir allha hafiz

135. Safdar Ali

Salam
    i am jobless and i want job as soon as.
    Graduate

136. Safdar Ali

i am jobless and i want job as soon as.
    i can do any type off job specially coordinator, outdooring, telephone operator,………

Education Graduate

137. Hafiz Bilal Rana

AoA..
    I,m Hafiz Bilal need a job
    student of icmap(cost and management accountant) plz if u have any kind of job so u can cntct me on my# 03218733691
    Thnks for u fvr..

138. shahzaib

sir mujhe media me job krrta hun b.b.c me job ki hi wha par as a rider hun me dispatcher tha but ab
    mene wha se kam chor dya hai q k mere paper thy 2nd year k me ab free ho or farik hun so please mujhe ab apne bol media chanal me jop apply krde plzzzzz sir kisi b typ ki jop ho wha par mere pas apni bike b hai plzz sir contact me 0324-2025514 my name is shahzaib

139. Syed Fahad Ali

I want to get a job . i m an engineer , i dont have any experience please give me training

140. Islam Babar

I ,m Islam Babar My qualification Master in Mass Communication recently 2013,I have experience as a reporter for 5 months from RAY News Islamabad.I required a job in your institution.

141. own abbas

Hi,
    Iam Mr.Own Abbas i done B.Com and i have 4years experience in the Field of Accounts Oracle 9i Manual.
    Regards,
    Own Abbas

142. Muhammad Abdullah

AOA…. i am BCS (Hons.) Qualified and also done CCNA and CCNP, MCSE and i want to do job of network/ system administrator….. if there is any vacancy availabe… plz email me…………

143. Faizan hussain siddiqui

Assalam-u-alaikum,
    sir i am a graphics designer and i am applying for graphics designing.
    i am looking forward for your answers. THANK YOU

144. Mohammad Adnan

Hello Sir . I am {PCR} Audio Video Switcher Engineer . And Camera Man Reporter With N.L.E. Experiance . 10 Years . I am Looking For Night Shift Working .

145. muhammad ibrar ahmed

i want to join your channel . electronic engineer and diploma in madincal engineering

146. Syed Musharraf Alam

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM sir i want a job in ur channel. diploma in computer information technology from stevta .thanks

147. TAHIR KHAN

Assalam-u-alaikum,
    sir i am a graphics designer and i am applying for graphics designing.
    i am looking forward for your answers. and i am also doing dae in cit from stevta.THANK U

148. AMBREEN ALAUDDIN

SALAM.. MY NAME IS AMBREEN. I HAVE DONE B.COM RECENTLY AND C.I.T ALSO ……..I AM APPLYING FOR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPATMENT BUT DONT HAVE EXPIRENCE……….SIR DO ME A FAVOR GIVE ME A CHANCE…I AM CAPABLE TO DO HARD WORK WITH LOYLITY AND DEVOTION.I AM LOOKING FORWARD YOUR ANSWER

149. Sadaf Attique

A.O.A.i m a student of b.a mass communication 3rd semester from virtual university. i have many interest in this field.i want to apply for Trainee Associate Producers. or Associate producer. i have not experience but if you give me a chance then in sha allah i will not disappoient you.

150. MAHMOOD CHAND

SALAM SIR: I M MAHMOOD CHAND,I BELONG TO KORANGI KARACHI, I M 4 YEARS EXPRENCE AS A REPORTER IN ‘WEEKLY NABA NEWS”, 1 YEAR EXPRENCE AS A REPORTER IN “DAILY HURRIYET”, 5 YEARS EXPRENCE AS A PROFESSNIOL PHOTO GRAPHER, PLZ SIR GIVE ME A 1 CHANCE, I WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR TEAM. (UMEED HAI, NAUMEED NHI KAREN GE.)

151. hammad saleem

Sir,i passed my metric (science) with A grade.sir i want to become a part of Bol tv channel. I am very interesting in media like news department….i am 17 years old …sir i am now continue my first year with commerce …..sir my contact num is 03350396007
    sir please give me one chance…i love Malik riaz saab .i like,s here personality..and i want to work with them…long live Bol..

152. Aamir Shamim

Dear Sir,

i want a computer depart job.

• M/S Fareed Associates
    Since March 2009 to till date.
    Creek Lodge Creek Club D.H.A project as a Computer Operator / Office Assistant.

153. Mohammad Adnan

As Salam o Alykum . My Name Is M.Adnan I Am Camera Man Reporter N.L.E Matrox RTX Editing Software Hard Ware And Audio Video Switcher Opperator . More CCTV Camera Installation Mantanance.
    Expert . Cell : 0345 – 2929604

154. mbilal abbasi

sir, i want a abroadcasting engineer job. iam 3rd yrsdiploma of associate engineer in electronics with 1st division

155. sajid ansari

i am interested your channel job in your current affairs/news have 5 years experience in different tv channels field reporting/hosting and others activities,so kindly consider me.thanks

156. Faraz Ahmed Siddiqui

my name is Faraz Ahmed Siddiqui. i have done Inter in 1998. i do a job in hamdard public school as an admin officer cum computer operator since 2002. my contact no. 0321-2281563

157. Areeba Mohsin

i want to be an anchor my field is mass.communication .. if u think that u need an anchor soo m here to serve all of my possibilities for the channel bol

158. Pardeep keswani

Hello sir iam pardeep keswani, iwant job u r new channel bol tv as reportar dist kashmore. expeerienced 6 years mehran tv sindhi news channel as a reporting dist kashmore.
    Qualification.ma economics

159. khalida khanum

i have experience of program and event management in different production house .i can manage and handle large num of person at a time

160. Namra Khalid

Aoa.. My name is Namra Khalid.I am a student of Bs Media and communication and I want to join your channel Bol for my intrenship.

161. Ayesha Arshad

I m 17 years old nd I want to work with Bol..
    I m fresh dnt hve any exp… But plz cntct me for an interview…

162. Erum

hey i want myself to apply for your channel as an anchor or a news caster… I am quite optimistic and have great command in English language… will be looking forward of your response.

1. Intisar Ahmed

Salam sir,
        i have master degree in mass communication from university of gujrat.and i also have 1 year experience in daily gujrat time newspaper as editor,reporter.please give me one chance to prove myself.

163. aijaz hyder

i am dr aijaz hyder from hyderabad sindh maine dhoom tv mai helth repoter 6month job ki hai or program bi kiye hny mare program ka naam qoumi masly jo muqtalib politics leder ky interviwe kiye hny ab main bol mai request kar raha ho ky mujy hyderabad mai helth repoter ki job dai dy thx my contect no 03332644396 thx

164. Noman Rahim

I am ACCA Affiliate having 16 month of experience in audit firm as junior and then as semi senior auditor i want job in Bol Channel in account department or as internal auditor

165. Hira Iqbal

I M Graduated N now doing job in CAA(CIVIL AVIATION DEPARTMNT) Airport as a accountant but i’m intrested in media for news anchor.. i would be glad 2 work under U…

166. خير محمد

سر مين آپ بطور رپرٽر آپ کي چيئينل مين ريپورٽر کي حيثيت سي ڪام ڪرنا چاھتا ھون،اردو صحافت مين ڊپلوما کيا
    mobil no 0302323490

167. tariq mustafa memon

i want as a news anchor person i have experianse and i done a job in various channels for a part time i am graduate and done english language course from american centre i have fair colour and 5.8 hieght

168. Bushra Qamar

hey sir i want myself to apply for your channel as reporter… I am quite optimistic and have great command in reporting… will be looking forward of your response.

169. Sadia anwar

Aoa! Sir my name is sadia anwar.i am belong to lahore. my degree level is M.a Mass communication. I want to job in ur bol news channel. Plz accept my application.

170. Mehak

Aslam o alikum m intrested channel job and i m intrested to reporting news i realy want to job plzz acpt my application

171. abdul hassan

جناب عالی!آپ کے چینل میں مختلف پوسٹوں کے لئے جاب آتے رہتے ہیں ،میں نے نیوز کے لئے آپ کا فارم بھر کر جمع کرایا تھا لیکن ابتک کوئی جواب نہیں اایا ،حالانکہ اس پوسٹ پر میرا 8سال کا تجربہ ہے

172. mehwish

sir, i am interested job your chennel any department:
    i am apperence in M.B.A
    plz reply i am waitting reply you
    thanks

173. Salma jalal

R/Sir,
    with due respect I beg to state that I have come know through
    Internet that the some post of inkier person are lying vacant under
    your kind control.
    I offer my services for the same post therefore, kindly consider my
    application sympathetically.
    I assure you Sir, I shall perform my duty honestly, If i will be given a
    chance to
    serve under you.

I shall be thankful to you for this kind act of kindness .

Miss salma jalal

174. kiran.islam

Dear sir,
    i have good communication skill .i don,t have any experience .if you can give me a importunately so i prove my self in this filed .please give me a once chance .i will never dis pointed from my side. i will do my level best.

Regards:
    Kiran.Islam

175. Aamir iltaf

I am Maintainance Engineer in Bahria Town Karachi. If you have any job of Electrical department please do contact with me.
    i have also the 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
    Thanks…..!
    03355622272

176. iqra jabeen

my name iqra & I want job in your bol channel bkz its one of the best channel in pakistan I have done D.A.E in secretarial & I doing b.com if u r interested so then contact us

177. muhammad shakir

sir main muhammad shakir ho matric hain sir koi b job ho plz mare half kary inter ka student ho ms office b janta ho or sir main bhot gareeb kandan se taloq plz help phon no 0311-8456122

178. abdul hameed baloch

I am member of bol channel, and want to part time opportunity for my career, and am law graduate

179. Farrukh

Asalamoalekum
    Maine Electronics Diploma kia he mail jobless ho mujhy job chahye sir technical staff main

180. Darakhshan Majeed

sir ap ne to hat hi angrezo k lagae ha
    yahi se pata chalta ha k pakistan ma kitna inqalab ae ga

181. M.Hanif Meer

Respected Sir,
    I am the student of bs-mass communication and i want to be a part of your team.I think i will be a good media person in the futre.I have a talent but looking for a person who polish it

182. MALIK IMRAN

Respected Sir, i am malik imran from gujranwala and i am working with DAILY SAMA NEWS on the professional bases but no chance to built up the carer so i want to join the Pakistan Largest Media Group BOOL so if the slectors think the they have a need a very professional and commetted persons so plz consantrate me thanks,

183. Rana Amjad Farooq

Rana Amjad Farooq wishing to work with you as Correspondent from tehsil Renala Khurd 4years experience as Correspondent DUNYtv

i have also been awarded appreciation letter from DUNYATV for my best performance as Correspondent of sahiwal division.
    (ranaamjad825@gmail.com)0300 6955825 0344 4446808.

184. sarwat fatima

Respected Sir :
    I want a job in your channel i am done B.com with grade A , i have done C.I.T diploma in computer and also done english language course from DOMINO so if you have a vecansy for anchoring job so plz inform me thank you.

185. abdul rasheed alag

1. abdul rasheed alag

i want to apply as a reporter in BOL channel i have most experience about electronic media and print media. me from district lasbela tehsil bela balochistan